Saturday, January 6, 2007

It Still Fits!!

If you read yesterday's post then you would know that I got the opportunity to put on my wedding dress again today for the Nashville Bridal Show! I had so much fun!

The people that photographed our wedding had a booth set up and had me stand out in front to greet people and usher them into the booth for more information. I had such a great time chatting with people and answering their questions and talking about my wedding day. The photographers, Suzette and Kevin, had me bring our album to display. Plus... they had a 24 x 26 framed bridal portrait of me hung up along with several others (here is the picture of me next to the portrait...crazy=). I also had a mother come up to me with her little girl and say her daughter wanted to have her picture taken with me...so funny! I should've brought my Cinderella party business cards with me...bummer. So anyway, it was a fun and memorable day for me and I am so thankful for the opportunity.

This morning after Jeremy dropped me off he when for a 9 mile run around downtown Nashville and is well on his way to the marathon. Then when we got home this afternoon he biked with me while I did my long run. I felt so good too! I did 5 miles in 1 hour and 9 minutes. So please continue to pray for good health, strength, stamina, positive attitude, endurance, will power...and all those kinds of things and we'll continue to update you on our progress. Thanks for stopping by! Off to bed now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are running a marathon? Thats awesome! I am training for a triathalon for july 14th... Hmmm doesn't that date sound familiar (I wonder why?!?! :) I love you and miss you both.... and Erin.. OF COURSE IT STILL FITS! Silly girl. :)
Talk to you soon.
Terri Schelkoph

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin & Jer!!! I didn't know the two of you had a blog! Looks like you just created it though, so I'm not too far behind!

Erin, you look beautiful! I bet it was fun having your dress on again! I am looking forward to seeing downhere in May and Erin, I hope you'll be there too! Who's taking over the merch table when Jess will be out? Need any help? I am unemployed at the moment, haha!

Well, just wanted to say hello! Looks like everything's going good with the training! Oh and I'm trying to plan a trip to Franklin this summer and I'd love to be able to see you two! Erin, do you have an e-mail address?

Later you two!

sara d harper said...

Hi Erin! You do look very beautiful! I just found your blog thru jess's. Are you able to hang out with us next monday?

sara@saradharper.com

Jeremy & Erin said...

Hey Sarah Potts! Yes my email address is erinrbnsn@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading our blog=}!
Erin

Anonymous said...

Erin, thanks so much, darling! I will send you a message soon :)

Have fun up in Michigan! Stay warm!!!!!

Love,
Sarah