Friday, April 27, 2007

Cmm_2 Tomorrow Erin and I will be running in the Country Music Marathon here in Nashville. I'm pretty excited about it - we've got a number of friends who will be running also and I'm thrilled to be doing another run. Erin's going to do the half (13.1 mi) - I'll be running the first 11 mi with her and then when the two courses split I'll go on and finish the full. If you have nothing to do tomorrow morning and would like to follow along and see how we do, go to www.bimrace.com/cmm and look for the running name dhJeremy - that will be Erin and I for the first 11 mi and then just me for the rest of the race. The race starts at 7am CST - we probably won't get to the starting line until 7:30am or so.

Thanks - we'll make sure we post some pictures when we're done! Time to start eating some carbs...

No comments: