Monday, February 19, 2007

Images of Paradise!

Swimming with Stingrays in Grand Cayman!!

One of the many towel animals that were on our bed after we returned from dinner. I went to a class on the ship to learn how to make them! I hope I remember!

downhere in concert on the ship.


Awww... I miss it already!

Our room with a view! I so enjoyed sitting on our window sill and just taking in the vast expanse of the ocean.

Formal night with my hunk!

Enjoy this picture everyone...you won't see them this snazzy very often=}.

Enjoying the chocolate buffet!





Paradise... thank you Lord!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Erin, thanks for posting these awesome pics!! They are amazing :D
Looks like you all had a great time!

Holly said...

*sigh* *grin*

Anonymous said...

Glenn in a shirt and tie ... BAHAHAHA the world has come to an end.

Melanie said...

Wonderful photos. Now I know what the room with a view looks like. :) I was on a cruise last year, but no window. :) I loved the towel animals. I think they sell a book on how to make them also. I almost bought it. I'm not sure why I didn't other than it was kinda pricey. Looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow! A chocolate buffet??

You two are such a cute couple! You probably hear that a lot... but it is true!